Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Once a month I get the opportunity to spend some time with some very special women in my life.  Yes you guessed it Bunco.  This group of friends have been getting together for over 10 years.  They are the best friends anyone could ever ask to associate with.  We have been through tough teenage years with our children the joys of marriage of children and have recently been through some very hard deaths of family members.  I know that I could call on anyone at any time for help or support.  I am so grateful to have such great friends and sisters.

4 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Bunco? Isn't that gambling? HAHA

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Been in a bunco group myself for over 10 years!!! It's the one night a month I look forward to for food, fun and adult conversation... Good times!

Anonymous said...

I love Bunco. If I could ever win it would be even better.

. Megan and Dayton. said...

Nurse Brenda!! We love you! Thanks for being my 24/7 nurse. haha. Your the best. Dayton loves you too! Cant wait to see you in about a week. P.s. he is wrapped in the cute blanket you gave him today:)