Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jimmy Buffett or BUST

yThis is the extent of our dressing up 2 beautiful lays.  We missed you Marq and Sarah, but Jimmy will be back next year and I am looking forward to a fun weekend again with you then.

Very friendly he/she they were the hit of the pre-party and I am sure the post party also
Three grown men in there 50 dressed as blonde beach babes funniest thing I have ever seen I asked one of them for a picture and got the biggest hug of my life from him

Party held at Margaritaville  starts at 11 am the day of the concert and people will hang out the entire day then attend the concert that night 

Joe in the lobby of the MGM  
On Friday we drove out to Hoover Dam its amazing to see.

This past weekend Joe and I were able to attend the Jimmy Buffett concert in Las Vegas.  Originally Mark and Sarah were on board to go with us, but certain events took place in there lives and they were unable to go.  We missed them terribly, but Jimmy puts on an amazing and fun show and its always fun to attend.  They host a pre-party where all the "parott heads" dress up come enjoy food and fun and drinking.  By the concert everybody is very happy and it turns into a giant sing along with Jimmy.  Here are a few photos from the weekend.

3 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

I love Jimmy Buffett. I bet it was fun.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

We so wish we were there with you guys! We will definitely be there next year! Fo Sho!

RobHeidi Family said...

I feel like this is dejavu (or however you spell that word!! I'm not going to look it up either!) looking at these pictures. I saw Mark and Sarah's from the last show. It looks like fun! And the Hoover Dam is awesome in person!