Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

I was feeling pretty good when I got up yesterday worked out at the gym came home when to have our taxes done and on the way home from Provo I had a melt down.  Tyler turned 18 which is not a bad thing, but I let my mind wander and we only have 9 months until he can send in his mission papers.  WOW I teared up in the car and thought my time is flying by.  Don't get me wrong I am so excited that he wants to serve a mission I am just not ready for it to be happening so fast. So after a good cry I pulled myself together and went on with the rest of the day.  I hope he had a great birthday.  Now for the next big event graduation if he can make it through the rest of his senior year.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER WE LOVE YOU

7 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Why is it that the years fly by so quickly, but the days just drag on and on??? How is it having 4 adults in the house??

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

It's awesome I love it except at tax time when I don't get the child tax credit anymore

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Won't matter this year since the tax credit is squat this year... You may not miss it after all at this rate :-(

President & Sister Smith said...

No meltdown necessary, he's coming to our mission and we'll take good care of him - remember?!?

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Ty Guy! He will make a great Elder!

Sherilyn said...

Wow, Where does the time go? So exciting, but hard to let them go. He is a great young man.
Happy Birthday Tyler! Such a tribute to you as parents.

Sherilyn said...

Deena,
If you read this, please invite me to your blog. I miss reading about you and your fam.