Monday, July 21, 2008

Steel Days Celebration

The annual Steel Days Celebration has come and gone for another year.  As a family we enjoy sitting and watching the parade although this year what a disappointment it was!  Then we spend the entire day swimming and visiting as grandmas house.  The highlight of the day is waiting for the fireworks this year they started late so most of the little kids fell asleep before they started.  We really enjoy getting together with family to spend time together to make memories for years to come.  Thanks to my family for making another year of fun at Steel Days.

2 comments:

President & Sister Smith said...

Thanks for your comments on my brand new blogspot! I'm still learning - hope you actually get this. Anyway, thanks for thinking of Megs - You're all awesome! We miss you all very much. I feel very honored that Brian would want our little family in the elite circle! Not sure the market would allow a move for us right now or we would, but if we did-you'd probably all up and move right after we got there!

Leanne said...

I didn't even recognize Tyler and Candice, Tyler has grown up so much, what a pair of good looking kids you have!!!!! I'm going to add you to my list of links so I can keep in touch. So I guess that means that Rebecca and Deborah live next to each other? I wondered where she moved to.